BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Pages

Sabtu, 14 April 2012

Michael Owen the Old Striker

hey guys...It's been a long time since I've posted my last post...hehe..this time I would like to tell you about a current player in Manchester United. He still use number 7 in M.U. Yeah, it's Michael Owen. This time I don't want to tell you about his biography or somewhat. You can search it in Wikipedia by yourselves ^^ The thing that I want to tell you is how great this player. You must know that he is not young anymore. And injury problems often goes into him. But you must know although he only playing in several match in M.U. He always scored a goal, which one it's hard for a 32 years old striker to do that. Once again Sir Alex Ferguson, the manager of Manchetser United, found a player which is still has a great potential. But unfortunately, Owen has another injury and must absent until the end of this season. Total in this season, he played 5 times and scored 5 goals. Like I said, he always scored in his match. I want all of you to learn to this player. Although he'll become an old man soon, he still has spirit inside him. For you who still young, don't give up easily, because there's still long way for you to go. Have a nice Weekend :D

0 komentar: